



This is Duane's new tattoo. Given to him by our close friend Frankie. This Glyph was the 6th tattoo Frankie has ever done. He got a tattoo gun for Christmas and has been training himself ever since I think he did an amazing job for just starting in January 08. Duane said he had a pretty light hand to which is great especially since I am going to be his number 7 (great number huh)....lol In my family all my children have a 7 in there birthday so it is our lucky number. Anyway the girls watched Daddy get it done at Frankie and Nicole's house. Hailey thought it was pretty cool. Heavin on the other hand is now saying she will never get a real tattoo. She even made a deal with her cousins Karin and Kaeli that they will all never get a real tattoo. It is now there club against real tattoo's. So we will see how she feels when she turns 18 but I no that if she does change her mind her cousins won't let her out of the club easily. I will post pictures of mine when it is done. Nicole and I will both be getting one soon. We are both getting the same glyph just different sizes and different places. Frankie already has a Glyph on his arm. So we will all have matching tat.'s in a way....aren't we lame...lol











No comments:
Post a Comment