Wednesday, July 30, 2008

12 Week Pictures of Charlee Bear






Well not much new to report accept she is wearing her 0-3 mth clothes finally. She is also finally wanting to stand more instead of being lazy all the time and just sitting....lol I am just waiting for the first giggle. The little girl I babysit Chloe who is 5 days older then Charlee was giggling for me yesterday and it was the cutest thing ever. Of course she wouldn't do it for her parents last night so they probably think I am crazy...but I am so that's OK! We will be starting the construction of Charlee's Bedroom this weekend so I will keep everyone updated with pictures of the progress our wonderful friends and Duane make through this project.

No comments:

My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.