

Good Times!





Sweet Thalia

Emmalee Rose
I just love kids as you all know I'm sure. I watch 2 little girls right now Emmalee is 21 mths and Thalia is 9mths. Starting next week I will be watching a little baby 5 days older then Charlee. Her Name is Chloe she looks just like Charlee it is kinda freaky. It will be like having twins so be careful what you wish for, because I wanted twins so bad...lol But these kids are great and we have so much fun together.
I just love kids as you all know I'm sure. I watch 2 little girls right now Emmalee is 21 mths and Thalia is 9mths. Starting next week I will be watching a little baby 5 days older then Charlee. Her Name is Chloe she looks just like Charlee it is kinda freaky. It will be like having twins so be careful what you wish for, because I wanted twins so bad...lol But these kids are great and we have so much fun together.










1 comment:
Just wanted you to know that Emmalee loves spending the day with all of you! Thanks for taking such great care of my baby girl!
Jill and Emmalee
Post a Comment