Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Little Miss Fire Cracker"


Not only do I love this picture of Miss Charlee the Fire Cracker but I love the new editing program i used to put the color in the black and white picture. I am still learning but it is a great program for people who can't afford the real pricey programs and I can't wait to learn more about it I have just begun. This program is free for windows it is called paint.net. I have always wanted to be able to do more with my pic.'s and add color to bw pics and now I can and I love it. I can't wait to take classes someday and become a photographer. I love taking pictures so much that I don't even care what I am taking a picture of I love to take pictures of everything from people and pets, to sunsets and storms, to bugs and flowers. I love to see what I can do and how far I can push myself to be better. I use a Kodak Easyshare Z710 and I love it!

No comments:

My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.