
Peek-A-Boo!

Sleepy Girl.

My 11wk Picture.

Bad Hair Day.....lol

Dakota, Charlee, & Frankee. Friends Forever. I can't wait to watch them grow up together

Milk Enthusiast.....lol Isn't that the truth!

I love the Ballerina Socks.

Keep that Happiness growing.

I'm just too cute for words.

Charlee is 11 wks now and I can really tell a difference in her. She is much happier, not so colicky. She lets me go to the store now with out crying every time I stop the basket from moving. She will actually wait to be fed now instead of crying for 30 min.'s before it is time to eat. Sometimes she will even go 3 hrs instead of 2. She is just such a happy baby now, but...... She won't sleep anymore so it has been a cruel switch from sad baby that sleeps all night to happy baby that won't go to bed some nights until 2:00am or is up every 1-2 hours at night. So pick your evil. I can't seem to decide which I prefer feeling tired and grouchy all day or listening to crying all down which I have to do anyway because I watch 3 kids under one...lol I think I am starting to believe the people who say I am crazy...lol We do have a few good nights where she will sleep and I hope it is just a phase and she will go back to sleeping her 7 hours straight. Some days I am going on 3-4 hours sleep. I used to take naps that lasted that long.....lol Now I forgot what a nap is I just want to sleep at night. The last couple of nights Duane has stayed up with her and let me go to sleep at 10pm. He comes in with her about 11 or 12. And then it is a count down until she wakes again...lol Sometimes 1 sometimes 6. Enough about my sleeping patterns. Charlee is getting so social that she is repeating sounds back and forth with us and she will go on forever. She has the cutest little smile which I feel so lucky to get to see it everyday. My favorite part of watching her grow up is watching her older sisters bond with her. It just warms my heart and brings tears to my eyes every time I see them with her. Maybe it is just the hormones still but it is just the sweetest thing ever to see her look at them and get excited to see them. Or maybe it is just the fact that I always wanted a little sister to look at me like that and it just means so much to me that my girls have sisters to grow up with. I just know they will always be the Best of friends through good and bad. I wish I had a sister to be my Best Friend. I know it doesn't always work out that way but I can dream can't I.











No comments:
Post a Comment