Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Grace and Charlee

So one day Grandma Nelson wanted a pic of Gracie and I realized I didn't have any of the 2 girls together so I just had to get some and of course they all turned out bad and my red eye editor wasn't working and apparently I didn't have my camera set right. So I am going to have to get some better pics of these 2 beauties. SO SORRY FOR THE BAD PIC.S!



Grace is my Niece so that would make her Charlee's Cousin....lol Duh! Anyway she 4 months older then Charlee. Grace is a Little Chunky Monkey it is so flippin cute. Charlee is a true Nelson and she is a Skinny Minnie. So I love to get my chunky fix. I could just squeeze little Gracie's legs all day long they are awesome.

No comments:

My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.