
Next we have Miss Chloe Sunshine, who is showing off her new piggies. She is loving it! This wins the Best Ponytails award!

And who could over look this cutie Miss Thalia using her spiky hair for a great new ponytail look.

And last but not least the oldest of the bunch Miss Emmalee. Look at those eyes her hair is cute too but with eyes like that who needs hair.

Ok heres the story. I was bored one day, so I declared it national ponytail day and gave all the babies I watch ponytails. They all looked so cute i had to share. My favorite is Miss Chloe. But of course I love my Charlee's Pony I am so glad she can have a pony now.











1 comment:
That's really cute! I'm glad you are finding things to do when you are bored! It must be strange having your two oldest at school all day...
I can't believe Charlee's hair is long enough to put into a pony already! Wow!
Post a Comment