
HAILEY SUE


It was Hailey's first day of Kindergarten and things were going great until we showed up right as the bell rang and before we got to the lines for Hailey and Heavin to line up Hailey's line had gone in already. So now I am thinking way to go mom you are going to stress your daughter out on her first day of school ever and shes never going to want to come back. but I was wrong Hailey was so strong and as I asked another teacher to take her to her classroom she hugged me goodbye and walked off into the school with out even turning around to look back once. Of course mom cried the whole walk home and held the little pine cone tight in her hands that her big girl Hailey gave her. turns out Mom was more worried then the student....lol I am so proud of her and on day 2 she told me not to worry about anything she said she new where to go if her class went in already and it has been like she has been going to school forever ever since.

HEAVIN MCKENZY


Heavin is now in third grade and she loves her new teacher Mrs. Mathews. She is new to the school and she is a very nice teacher we all like her very much. Heavin of course couldn't wait for school to start so the second we got onto the school grounds she gave me a hug and took off to go line up with her friends. She was happy as can be to be back at school.
Our walk to school!



After School with there friends Tristin and JJ.











1 comment:
They are too cute! I especially love the pictures where you can see that their backpacks are nearly as big as they are! What dolls! I'm so glad that they did so well on their first days! Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment