Monday, August 25, 2008

Make Overs using www.taaz.com..... SO FUNNY!

Hailey Sue
Look I finally got a Brown eyed girl.

Heavin Mckenzy
This is our Wild Hair Child

Whooooaa! How did that get in here....lol thats not my husband I swear I don't know this man!

Ok Ok so I had to do myself as well I look so funny but I have blueish eyes so I actually fit into the Family now...lol

Oh and Yes we Did our Charlee bear too I don't know what is up with the square line in it but man this is FUNNY!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.