Thursday, May 21, 2009

"It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want to"


"Cry if I want to"

"Cry if I want to"

"You would cry too if you were in this heat..too"

"doo doo doo do...do"

Uh oh she see's Mom! Runnn!

And then there was Cake and Presents! Now she's happy.



It was in the shape of a bear for my Charlee Bear but of course she destroyed it.


then she got a brownie...yum...yum



This is one of her birthday gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Nelson. She just loves riding on it.


So her party didn't go as planned but nothing ever does in the house of the Nelson's I forgot to put up decorations becasue I was so busy cooking at my friend Nicoles house becasue my AC went out the night before the party and it was almost 90 degrees in my house so turning the oven on all day and sitting in it was not an option. So thanks Nic for letting me use your house it was a huge help. You are my Lifesavor the yummy kind you know what one....lol Anyway then i forgot to decorate the brownie cupcakes don't ask me how I forgot but I did all I was going to do was put little bear sticks in them they were so cute. And to make a long story short it was way to darn HOT outside that day. I felt so bad I really wasn't expecting it to be so hot that day. Why couldn't it be beautiful out like it is today...lol
Anyway Charlee wasn't happy the whole time because she didn't get much sleep since it was so hot in our house and then it was even hotter outside. She just couldn't seem to cool off. Put hot and crakie together and this is what you get....Charlee Bear on her first birthday crying almost the whole time....UNTIL....CAKE TIME... She loved her cake and the brownie she snatched from the tray. She also loved opening the presents it was very intertaining to her. She was very good for half the party...lol But she is still our little angel and she was as cute as can be at her party even when she was crying. We love you Baby! Happy 1st Birthday again!
Love
Mom, Dad, Heavin and Hailey Sue

No comments:

My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.