Thursday, May 7, 2009

Charlee Bear's First Birthday is Today!!!!!









I can't believe she is 1 already oh my gosh how fast time flies. She has 5 teeth and working on another I believe. She is finally over the Hand foot and mouth disease we are just waiting for the blister to finish healing they are all scabbed up so it is almost over you can hardly see them anymore. Anyway she is a very happy little girl who has brought so much joy into our lives. I can't even begin to explain what a miracle it is to have her we all just love her to death, but how could you not she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Ok well maybe I am partial she is my baby after all....lol. But she is a Beauty with her bright blue eyes and shiny blond hair and a smile that will melt your heart. I know for a fact she does it to Daddy everyday when he gets home. She is a Daddy's girl she says HI Daddy when she see him. What a sweetie. She is also saying Dodger, Yes and this and she quacks like a duck and moos like a cow. Oh and she nods her head yes and no which I just love because she gets all into it..

She also shares her Birthday with Kasyn her cousin who was born right across the hall from her about 6 hours later but we were in labor at the same time. Anyway I wanted to say Happy Birthday to Kasyn as well. He is sick right now with what we think is a Parasite so please keep him and his family in your prayers. We love you Kasyn and hang in the Tara you are a great Mom!

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Charlee and Kasyn
Happy Birthday to You!

We love you Charlee Bear!
xoxo
Mom, Dad, Heavin and Hailey

I also want to say Happy Birthday to Chloe who is the other baby in the pictures which I babysit she turned one on Sunday the 2ND of May so Happy Birthday Sweetie we love you too! Here ia a pic of her and Taytum she just loves Chloe.

3 comments:

US 2 Girls said...

Happy Birthday to you Charlee!!! Boy does the first year fly by!! Happy Birthday to our little pixie girl!
Love you,
Jenna and Jodie

Anonymous said...

I hope that Charlee had a wonderful Birthday! She is a beautiful little angel who melts hearts for sure! Love her smile and laugh!

Jill & Emmalee said...

Happy birthday Charlee! We hope you had a wonderful birthday! You are a beautiful, sweet angel! We hope you birthday is as special as you! Love Emmalee,Jill, Rob, Josh and Brad and Nana and Papa Jim

My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.