We love you our special little girl. You are growing up so fast right before our eyes and we love watching you grow I can't hardly believe it has been 9 years since you blessed us with your presence. We are so proud of how hard you worked this year we are really seeing a difference in you as you get older and mature. You are a very sweet and loving girl and we are so lucky to have you as a Daughter.
We Love You Booger,
Mom and Dad,
Hailey and Charlee
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!!
Happy Birthday to Heavin!!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!
PS: Sorry this is a day late but I was sick and in bed yesturday I feel bad but at least I made it through the festivities. Sorry Heavin!











2 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful time celebrating Heavin's Birthday!
You are a very special young lady! We hope you had a great birthday!
Love Jill and Emmalee
Post a Comment