

It is such a great thing to have a friend who does tattoos. Best part is it's free because he wants the practice. I told him "I am you Canvas" Of course I am not the only one he has many victims. Duane is of course one of them and he got his Glyph recolored after my Glyph was Done. In case some don't know the Glyph is from our favorite band "Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers" After we were done Frankie started on Nicole his Wife and she got her glyh done too but they were put into a mushroom it was a great idea. Mine and Duane aren't done yet but for now we have the same tattoo when they are finished they will be different. Frankie also has a Glyph on his arm. Thanks Frankie your the Best!











1 comment:
What a cool tattoo!!
Post a Comment