




I am so excited we have are walls up and we are doing more today next weekend we will paint and put in the wood flooring I cant wait for it to be done. All our friends came over to help so we all spent the day outside from 10:00 till 6:00. It was fun though and we had like 8 kids here maybe more and they all loved playing on the teeter totter. Chris is our Drywall Buddie and he did an amazing job. Thanks so much Chris! Duane put up all the insulation and helped mud the walls. Steve and Frankie were great at being audience members....lol I'm just kidding they did help with cutting wood and hauling drywall and other little things like watching there kids...lol But all in all it was a great day! Thanks to all our wonderful Friends.











No comments:
Post a Comment