Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"The Imhoff Cabin" Nov. 2008

Good Times I can't wait to go back and see the snow on V-Day weekend.

Wendy and Duane.

Charlee and Frankee they are 6wks apart.

My Fuzzy Wuzzy Charlee Bear

Frankee Raine. I love her eyes.

Heavin, Julian and Hailey are great friends.

Nicole with DJ, Aidan and Julian

Charlee

Duane and Hailey learning how to shoot at cans.

Duane and Heavin learning how to shoot at cans. They both did great.

Aidan's nap time

Heavin and Hailey.

Charlee Bear in the Hat I made her.

Heavin and Hailey

Julian was crying at the graveyard it was so sad and cute at the same time.

Baby Frankee Yum Yums.

Aidan at the graveyard.

Duane shooting he's so cute!

Aidan was kicking his dad (Frankie) in the butt and he thought it was so funny.

First Frankie would push him then he would turn around.

Frankie putting up the Hamick.

Heavin and her stick. I'm starting to think she will never grow out of picking up sticks...lol

Hailey pushing Aidan Quinn

Hailey Sue

Heavin Mckenzy

Heavin

Hailey

Chalree and Mommy

Heavin and Aidan hanging out

Hailey

Charlee loved this swing so much that Santa brought her one for Christmas.

Hailey and Julian

Heavin, Hailey, Julian and DJ Lounging

WEEEEEEEEE! Look Out!

Fire Fighter Aidan taking after Papa.

This was there favorite part.




Love the hair.

Julian and her feathers

All the different Birds.

Charlee and the turkey.

Heavin and Hailey with a Turkey.

Feeding Bo and Flicka. They were so cute and sweet.






Aidan Pushing or should I say pulling Frankee.

Bed Time


Sorry for the late post on these pics but I love them so much i have to post them. We had a great time at the cabin. Accept I drank to much coffee and Charlee wouldn't sleep and I was throwing up from too much caffine. I never thought about it until it was to late it was awful. Never again! She was up for 4 hours in the middle of the night. We were so tired. But we had a great time otherwise. It was so nice to get away. Thanks Nicole, Frankie, Julian, Aidan, and Frankee McNutt.

We love you guys!
The Nelson's

No comments:

My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.