Our Little Charlee should arrive on May 9th which happens to be Uncle Shawns Birthday (according to him the Best Day Ever). I will be induced at 3:00 AM yes AM....lol Holy Moly that is so early but I can't wait to see her so it doesn't matter what time it is just as long as everything goes well. Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks for all the love and support that you have all given through out these 9 months. My final journey through pregnancy is coming to an end and even though it has been tough this time around I did enjoy every minute of it. I just can't wait to eat normal again, having Gestational Diabetes has been a hard road but well worth it.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes








1 comment:
We can't wait to meet Charlee either! You are in our thoughts and prayers for a safe delivery and both Mom and Baby being healthy. I promise to make banana bread for you as soon as you can have some!
Love and friendship,
Jill, Phyllis and Emmalee
Post a Comment