



Another week of fun with my little lady. She is actually sleeping very well for me. I am very surprised she is already on a schedule but if I say too much now it will break so I better knock on wood...lol She is a bit fussy during the day still but that should go away as she gets older. She weighs 7lbs 4ozs and is getting bigger every day. Her eye are starting to adjust and turning bluer every time she opens them. But what really gets me are here little tears I thought infants did cry real tears for awhile but not Charlee, she has been giving me the crocodile tears since she was 4 days old...it breaks my heart she is to sweet to be sad and then to top it off she is already getting Hailey's long, thinck, droopie eyelashes and when they get wet .....well lets put it this way my Mother In Law saws they should be illegal.











No comments:
Post a Comment