

I a 34 weeks pregnant and because I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes I have to have more ultrasounds..(oh Darn)! I had an Ultrasound Fri. and I got to have a 3D one. It was my first ever
because I was never going to pay for one. I thought that was just silly, cool but just cost to much. Anyway I was excited to see her and I didn't even have to pay for it they just did it. It was really amazing, and I got all teary eyed! But the good news is that she is measuring and weighing exactly where they want her to be. So the Dr. says he doesn't think that there will be any problems with the delivery. He also told me my blood sugar
numbers were really good and to keep up the good work. Feels good to hear that after pricking my fingure 4x a day and feeding yummy things to my kids that I can't have...
lol
1 comment:
Glad to hear that all is going well. What a great picture and a beautiful face. A true Blessing!
Post a Comment