We took some family picture today. I decided to take some at home as well so i don't want to buy anymore then the package deal they offer. So Here are some of the photos I took.They are wearing the dresses that Grandma and Grandpa Nelson got them for Christmas. Heavin's was a little big so we had to put an under shirt on her. In the end it all worked out great.
Well accept for the fact that Heavin got what we thought was Pink Eye the day of the pictures. The Doctor then told us that is was allergies. So we got her some drops and rescheduled for the next day. Needless to say her eyes were still a little puffy and red for the pictures, but they were better. Which was as much as I could ask for considering the picture place was only going to be there for the weekend. We just didn't have much of a choice. But I got some good ones so I bet they will turn out great.











1 comment:
Very cute pictures of the girls! I love the ones with the wood fence behind them it almost looks like they are infront of an old barn or something! You are a wonderful Mom keep up the great work!
Post a Comment