
What a blessing it was so have her in my life for as long as I did. I will miss you everyday grandma and I love you so much.






Forever Happiness
As you leave this earth to forever happiness,
We all join to console each other’s sadness.
The loss of our Grandma, our Mom, our Best Friend,
To celebrate your life from beginning to end.
We all love you dearly this never will change
But our emotions are all tangled we feel all rearranged
You have touched our lives in so many ways
From your heart warming smile to your kindness all day.
We have all been blessed to live in your presence
But now is no time for any of your hesitance
For now it is time for you to reunite
And follow Grandpa into the night.
No more longing for your husband and daughter
For now it is time for you to cross over.
We will all be fine in time its true
But I can’t wait to share your forever happiness with you.
By:
Your loving Granddaughter
Wendy Sue










































2 comments:
OK BOX OF KLEENEX PLEASE!!!!!!
I am so sorry for your loss! Your pictures are beautiful, cherish the memories!
Jodie
Post a Comment