
So here is the story:
We were all planning on going to see RCPM after the D-backs game for weeks now. It was January, Chris, JJ, Myranda, Nicole, Frankie, Julez, Duane, Heavin, Charlee and Me. Hailey got sick the night before so she had to stay at Grandmas I felt so bad. Baby Frankee and Aidan were at a sitters too but we had to bring Baby Charlee but she loved it so I'm glad we did. Anyway back to my story...I entered a Photo Contest on the RCPM Facebook website for VIP tickets to the concert after the game. there were 4 different sites you could enter pictures on but I just did the one. they picked 5 winners from each site so there were 20 winners and I was one of them. I got to pick up 4 VIP tickets to the Field Show at the will call window. We got to go down on the field and watch the show with all there family and friends. I was so excited when I saw my name on the list I started shaking I think I had a perma smile on my face the rest of the day. It was the best concert ever I had so much fun and I felt so special all night wearing my cool VIP necklace. Even Julez got to come down because someone gave her there ticket as they were leaving and then Nicole was nice and gave hers to Myranda for the last part of the show. Thanks so much RCPM for the tickets. We all road the Light Rail to the Stadium it was fun but we may never do it again....lol We also got to see Spencer and Kirsten after the concert.













No comments:
Post a Comment