

Heavin and Charlee have Hand Foot and Mouth disease Hailey might have it I'm not sure yet. But it is one of those things you only get once and then you should never get it again. So we spent all weekend cleaning and sanitizing. My hands are so dried out. It is very contagious so the kids are staying home and a note will be sent out to all the parents of kids in there classes. Fun Fun! No school all week ahhhhhh! Which puts a damper in my daycare as well. Marcus has already had it before so he can still come. We think Chloe has it too but she stayed home today just in case she will be back tomorrow. Emmalee is out all week. We will miss you sweetie. But better then her getting it too. I could also get it because I have never had it so yeah for me!
My Poor Charlee has a rash from Head to toe and blisters on her buttocks, hands, feet, knees and arms. It is so sad. And it will last from 7-10 days. It started out as a fever for 3 days then nothing for 3 days then the rash and then the blisters. Heavin has Blister all through her toes and canker sours all under her tongue. She was having a hard time eating but it seems to be getting better now. Luckily Charlee doesn't' have any in her mouth yet.
So that's what is going on on my end.
Now back to playing nurse.











1 comment:
Poor babies and you! Hang in there, please let me know if I can do anything for you guys. I'll be glad to run to the store or whatever you need. Hang in there!!
Post a Comment