Sunday, April 26, 2009

More Easter Fun....Sorry it took so long.

The Nelson Family Easter Egg Hunt!

These are pix of all my Nieces and Nephews hunting eggs with my daughters at Grandma and Papa Nelson's house.


































Well I forgot to mention that while we were at the pond feeding the ducks Charlee kept Quacking along with them it was so cute. She loves ducks and is a great little quacker...lol

After the morning events were through
we went home for a nap and then off to Gramma and Papa Nelson's for some more Easter fun!

The kids all have there own color of eggs to hunt at grandmas and in one egg there is a colorful ball once you find it you turn it into to grandma then she gives you a bag full of candy. Yummmmm! The rest of the eggs were filled with money. Which Hailey Sue loved so much that she thought she would empty every ones money out of there eggs before the other kids got there. Once she was told that this was steeling she was very upset but she was also in a lot of trouble because she new it was wrong. She then put all the money back int he eggs I think there was like ten eggs missing money...lol I can laugh now but I was very embarrassed at the time.

The rest of the night was wonderful we had a wonderful dinner as always thanks to Grandma.

Sorry again for taking so long

These are some from the last post that I left out.



1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I love all the pics! Especially the ones of Charlee and Chris, they are so cute!

My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.