My Cousin Christy with Charlee.

My Cousin Jennifer with Heavin and Hailey.

Having fun at Rosita's with the fam.
Funny Story they were all shooting spitballs thru straws at each other, after dinner of course. I guess they thought the paper was dessert and I say they because I was no part of this....lol Unlike some people I know like Aunt Jeanne, Christy, Rob, and of course the kids.Charlee Bear with her Great Aunt Anne

This was what Grandma ordered one night they went out I wish I could have been there to see her face when that showed up. It's the BIGGEST Chicken Pot Pie I have ever seen. She looks like she is looking for someone to help her out.

MAKUTU'S ISLAND
Thats Rob shooting out of the fastest slide ever...not really but seriously that thing will leave burn marks on your elbows from trying slow yourself down...lol its great!
My Cousin Julie-Anne and Me
Another Funny Story, Since Charlee wasn't letting anyone hold her my cousin Julie-Anne took my hat and sunglasses, put them on, then took Charlee from me. Charlee totally bought it. It was great! When Julie-Anne would stand next to me she would get so confused. Charlee would just look back and forth and you could see it in her face that she was really thinking. (which one is my mom) Well it gets a little better. Julie-Anne took Charlee outside where Heavin and Hailey were and they both yelled HI MOM! It was great to fool Charlee but to Fool the older girls was quite an accomplishment. We all got a good laugh out of it. Good Times....Good times.... This is Grandma Pat with her Children, Joe, Tom, Anne and Kathie (my mom)

Grandma with some of Her Gran Kids

Grandma with some of her Great Grand Kids

Trampoline Fun


Swimming, in heated part of course the water is still a tad bit nipply.
Grandma and Christy. Happy Birthday Grandma!


Me with my Aunt Anne who is also my Godmother.

My Cousins Colleen and Devyn and Me.

My Aunt Shirley and Me.
Cousins Gabby and Charlee
Cousins Dalaina and Charlee
My Cousin Jennifer with Hailey Sue
My Cousin Dereck with Charlee Bear
My Mom with her Niece my Cousin Erika. She is engaged to be married in May. CONGRATS!

Charlee with her Great Aunt Jeanne. Thanks for letting us all trash your house...lol
This is my mom concintrating very hard on a game of TABOO. Her Brother my Uncle Joe also my Godfather is sitting right in front of her just waiting for her to mess up so he can buzz her. We had so much fun!
Aunt Anne with her Grandsons My Cousins Christy's Twins Brandon and Brian. My girls just love them and they all get along so well.
We had a wonderful weekend with out family from California and Quincy. I say California because some came in from different cities through out CA. Anyway we all had a great time celebrating Grandma's 92nd Birthday together. Her Birthday is on St. Patrick's Day. Her name is Patricia Bailey. Can you say a little Irish? ...lol She is a wonderful Grandma and Mother to her 5 children and many Grand kids and Great Grand kids. We all love her very much and enjoyed all the time we spent together this weekend. We went to dinner at Rosita's on Thursday night it was delicious and I think we had a little to much fun...lol "Spitballs" On Friday we went to Makutu's Island and the girls just had a blast while Mom hurt her self in many ways...I'm getting to old for this kid stuff. But somehow my mom ...aka.."Grandma" was all over that place. Something must be wrong with me, I'm still sore...lol But again the girls had a wonderful time and didn't want to leave but Mom I Mean Charlee Bear was getting tired and needed a nap.. The Next Day which if you are following this story you would know that I am talking about SATURDAY!. We had so much fun all day playing games eating way to much delicious food, swimming (well the kids did),eating too much food, Jumping on the Trampoline, and just talking while eating too much food. But it was YUMMY food!!! Even Charlee had lots to eat. And when the night was over we all said our good byes until next year around this same time. (UNCLE BILL BETTER COME!) or else.......











No comments:
Post a Comment