Happy Belated St. Patricks Day. We had Green Eggs and Ham for dinner to celebrate. We also had Green Pankcakes. yum yum yum! The girls loved it. Charlee's Friend Frankee came over to say Happy St. Patty's Day so I had to get a pic of her cute shirt too.
Wendy, your girls are SO beautiful! I love looking at pictures of Charlee and her sideways smile :) What a cute family you are! BTW...why don't we ever see each other??!
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes! Fun Quizzes | Quizesfor MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.
1 comment:
Wendy, your girls are SO beautiful! I love looking at pictures of Charlee and her sideways smile :) What a cute family you are! BTW...why don't we ever see each other??!
Post a Comment