So Since I have no pics of that I will include some pics of Charlee in her July 4Th Dress and of our Hot day at the zoo. I am so glad they have 2 water areas we wouldn't have made it without cooling off in the water because it was so Humid and Hot. I didn't want to leave the water...lol
Scrunchy Face Smile
These are the pic.'s of Charlee Bear and her famous "Scrunchy Face" wearing her July 4Th Dress. She has so much personality. We just have so much fun with her everyday. She is now saying so many little words and sayings like "Good Girl", "Thank You", "Please", "Dodger" (Who is are dog) "Duck", "Juice", and a bunch of other little words like Yes and No and of course animal noices. It is so fun to watch her copy everything we do and say. And on top of all of it she has this cheesy little scrunch faced grin that we just love. It makes us all laugh so of course she continues to do it. So now everytime I ask her to smile for a picture that is what I get. She isn't walking yet but she is trying at least. She has taken her first little step but only 1...lol It she can hold on to something like a toy or your hands then she takes off. She can even walk with holding just one had now so she is getting close. But I am not worried she is 14 months and I have heard a lot of people lately say that there baby didn't walk until 15 or 18 months. So she still has plenty of time.
Below is our Day at the Zoo on Friday July 3rd.
Man that water was cold and I have never seen the rain come down from the top like this so I was very shocked when it hit me. As you can see....lol It was everywhere.


And here is a great face from Duane. He was also getting hitting by the water as Charlee slowly walks him through...lol She loves it.

I love this one he fits right in.









Charlee loves Little People. We watch them everyday and of course she plays with there toys all the time.

There's that Scrunchy Face again.












1 comment:
Looks like a great weekend! Glad you had a great time and a safe fouth.
Post a Comment