Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Oldies but Goodies" Famous Take Downs!

These are some pics I meant to post way back in October but I never got the chance because there was so many pictures to post and so little time. But I love these Take Downs of Charlie wrestling with her Family and Friends. And the pics with Grandma and Grandpa Nelson are too cute as well I have always meant to share these pics. We love you all.

By the way Happy 9 months to Charlee and Kasyn!



Charlee and Frankee go at it...lol They are so cute.





Dakota is taking Charlee down all the babies love that ball...lol

Charlee takes down her playmatt!

Charlee trys to take down mom by pulling her hair but mom is so use to it that she doesn't even notice.

Charlee isn't quick enough for Grace her Cousin.

But Charlee can take Chloe down.


Charlee trying to take down Uncle Shawn by pulling his hair. You know you love it Shawn.

Charlee try to take down dad.


Thalia is to quick for Charlee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great!

My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.