Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tribute to "This Dead Tree" By: Amber Rosenoff ......RIP

This Dead Tree

In the forest we went walkin
Me and my friends we were just talkin
We saw a tree off to the side
Black and scrawny like it had died
We went closer to get a better look
That one glimpse was all it took
It was a victim of pesticide
If it weren't for that it would still be alive.

By: Amber Rosenoff

Rip

Amber would have been 29 this month but she passed away in 2001 after being in a horrible car accident. She was my best friend in 6th and 7th Grade. We did a group project in 6th grade I believe. We had to write a poem and recite it. We choose to recite it as a Rap song it was quite hilarious. Jessica and I helped with the course but Amber wrote the whole poem by herself and I loved it so much I never forgot it.

When I drove by our neighborhood park area and saw my favorite tree had fallen it made me think of her. So I thought I would take some pic.'s with the tree before they removed it and make a tribute to Amber since it is her birthday this month.

I miss her alot and I am sure her family do as well she was an only child so Duane and I decided to name Charlee after her. And that is where we got Charlee's middle name. Charlee Amber Nelson. In memory of my best friend Amber Rosenoff.





No comments:

My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.