Tuesday, September 9, 2008

*UPDATE* 4 months Old! Doctor tomorrow for Shots. OUCH!

Well my nephew Christopher Jon Mabb was born this morning. So congrats Chrissy and Jon. This made me realize that Charlee turned 4 months this weekend and I didn't post a blog about it so I will post one tomorrow after she goes in for her 4 month check up at 3:30 tomorrow updating her growing. I can't wait because I have some questions for the Doc.

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much I have been reading in my spare time still trying to get through Breaking Dawn. I am loving it now I wasn't to sure at first but right now I like it.

*UPDATE* 9-12-08

Well the blog site isn't letting me post pictures. But I will tell you Charlee had her appointment and she did wonderful of course. She weighs 12.9lbs and is 24ins tiny thing but she still has chunk on her. She is in the 25% for her weight and height but her tiny head is in the 10% just like Hailey was. They are about the same Hailey and Charlee but Heavin was my 90% baby she was such a chunk and now she is a skinny Minnie. Back to Charlee, she is rolling from her tummy to her back and she is almost over from her back to her tummy. She grabs and chews on anything and everything. She is such a smiley baby and man does she love to talk to you to anyone really just like her mom...lol She is sitting in her bouncer now and she loves it. I can't believe how fast the time is going by.

1 comment:

The Armenta Family said...

Aww, she's so cute and getting so old already! I can't believe how tiny she is! Marley weighed 18 pounds when she was 4 months! She was a butterball! Anyway, it sounds like you guys are doing great and I'm glad you update us on Charlee and the rest of you guys too :)

My Twilight Character

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Fun Quizzes | Quizes for MySpace » MySpace Quizzes
You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people (or mythical creatures) for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.