
I decided to surprise Duane for his 31st Birthday with a trip to see our favorite band RCPM play in Flagstaff on his birthday. He was so excited to see them play and to just get away. Just the 2 of us, it was a great much needed time away. He even didnt mind that it was supposed to snow in the morning of our drive home. And if you know Duane he hates the snow and the cold, much less to drive in it.....lol And sure enough when we woke up and looked out the window it was snowing and it was really coming down. we got up and out of there as fast as we could. But oh it was so beautiful to watch it snow and so neat to see my car covered in it. So I thought the trip was great and the concert was amazing all within walking distance. The only problem was the train that went by every 15 mins tootin its horn and man was it loud.










1 comment:
What a great surprise! Happy birthday big Brother! you are getting so old.
I am sure the time away was wonderful! I am jelious!
Post a Comment